Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Surprise in the post.

The postman has just knocked on the door and much to my surprise he had a package from PCGS. My 1953 coins had arrived home, the website shows :-

Date Received: 09/29/2005
Date Shipped: No Date Specified

It was lucky that I was not out otherwise I would have had a 20 mile journey to collect them.
Tony Harmer
Web: www.tonyharmer.org

Comments

• Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Do you have pictures?

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    The pictures are on Ebay as only two were upgrades for my collection, the rest went straight on.
    Tony Harmer
    Web: www.tonyharmer.org
  • Options
    JamminJJamminJ Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    Do you still use miles on the Isle of Man? I though the United Kingdom put people who use Englisg measures in jail.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It was lucky that I was not out otherwise I would have had a 20 mile journey to collect them. >>

This happens to me all the time. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.