Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Set Registry Awards deadline Monday!

JUST 3 DAYS TO GO!

This is your final reminder for this year's PSA Set Registry Awards deadline. If you are competing (your set is considered in competition if it is one of the top sets in your category and has a completion factor of at least 75% complete), any new sets or edits to existing sets must be validated before 10:00 pm EST (7:00 pm PST) on Monday, October 31st.

In order to qualify you must own and have possession of the cards you are listing in your sets. This means that even if you have won an auction on ebay, for example, but have yet to receive the card, your card does not qualify. As a reminder, many ebay sellers do not image the cards they actually ship.

Occasionally, you may find a card is still being listed in another member's set, may not be in the PSA database, or may be missing a spec number in the Registry. Therefore, it is imperative that you plan ahead. If you are unable to add a card and you receive an error message, please email setregistry@collectors.com PRIOR to the deadline. WE MUST RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL BY 10 PM EST (7 PM PST) IN ORDER FOR THE CARD TO QUALIFY. DO NOT send your email to info@psacard.com or to an individual.

To review the list of award categories, click here.

Judging by PSA experts will take place the first week in November and the winners will be announced in mid-November. Awards will be mailed to all winners in December.

As a reminder, next year's awards deadline will be May 31, 2006. We will be presenting award winners at the National convention.

Thank you for your participation in the PSA Set Registry. Should you have any questions please feel free to email me directly.

BJ Searls
bsearls@collectors.com
Set Registry & Special Projects Director
PCGS (coins) www.pcgs.com
PSA (cards & tickets) www.psacard.com

Comments

• Options
    so what if you win an award next May, do you have to be there to get the award, or can PSA just mail it?
  • Options
    I won't get my September grading special grades back in time for me to even compete. All I can hope for is that somehow, someway, I can get my SEPTEMBER grades back by MAY.
    Football collector 1948-1995, Rams oddball cards & memorabilia, Diamond match.
    Cataloging all those pesky, unlisted 1963 Topps football color variations Updated 2/13/05
  • Options
    Congrats to all the winners!

57 Topps (83%) 7.61
    61 Topps (100%) 7.96
    62 Parkhurst (100%) 8.70
    63 Topps (100%) 7.96
    63 York WB's (50%) 8.52
    68 Topps (39%) 8.54
    69 Topps (3%) 9.00
    69 OPC (83%) 8.21
    71 Topps (100%) 9.21 #1 A.T.F.
    72 Topps (100%) 9.39