Options
When does a VAM become a VAM? When do you cross the line ?
Crazy4Coins
Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭
oops...
What I mean is.... at what point does it become a EDS...
For example, take the '24 Peace VAM 2, Extra Hair.. The obverse has several die breaks. One through the tiara and two lower at neck and date and of course the two breaks in the hair. If your coin has the die cracks that match but no visible break in the hair yet and the reverse diagnostics are all there, is it an EDS ?
Randy
edited to add text...
What I mean is.... at what point does it become a EDS...
For example, take the '24 Peace VAM 2, Extra Hair.. The obverse has several die breaks. One through the tiara and two lower at neck and date and of course the two breaks in the hair. If your coin has the die cracks that match but no visible break in the hair yet and the reverse diagnostics are all there, is it an EDS ?
Randy
edited to add text...
0
Comments
1) Has the crack in the tierra......
2) Has a very small break on the jaw....
3) But has just a very large clashmark on the eagle's shoulder.... no extra metal clash on the shoulder....
So.... I ask the same question....
1924 Peace dollar VAM 1C ?
The Whisker Cheek Collection - Top 50 Peace VAM Registry
Landmark Buffalo Collection
So do you send it in..... ? Does it count for registry? ...... resale value...... ?
I think both of us are out of luck...
Here's mine.....
I agree your coin looks like an early 1'0'
The Whisker Cheek Collection - Top 50 Peace VAM Registry
Landmark Buffalo Collection
The Whisker Cheek Collection - Top 50 Peace VAM Registry
Landmark Buffalo Collection