Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Question to Morgan CC$ collectors

Do you think it a good deal to collect the set of CC dollars in the grade of FINE??image I don't think I could afford much more than that.image
- Bob

Comments

  • Options
    ddbirdddbird Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭
    That would be neat, but your gonna have a harder time than you think. Ive seen some 85 cc's in VF go for more than MS60.

    Its hard to find decent looking CC's in circulated condition.

    But would be quite an impressive set to complete. Good luck
  • Options
    DennisHDennisH Posts: 14,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. It would be an excellent set to assemble and have, but finding the 1881 and 1885 in such low grades will be... well... good luck!
    When in doubt, don't.
  • Options
    So, should I try to get all in the same grade or get the best I can afford for each year?image
    - Bob
  • Options
    ddbirdddbird Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭
    Id get best you can afford. Even if you try to do a set of the same grade, your coins will look different. It would be near impossible to find a set of the EXACT graded coins with a similar look.
  • Options
    Alright then, off I go - To Infinity and Beyond!!image
    - Bob
  • Options
    wam98wam98 Posts: 2,685 ✭
    Welcome piedpiper. All the CC's in Fine would make a nice collection. image
    Wayne
    ******

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file