Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

A "Sweet" Mistake

DD Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

-Aristotle

Dum loquimur fugerit invida aetas. Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

-Horace

Comments

  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 45,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is the most stunning 1916 nickel I have ever seen.

    Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.

  • Options
    I've actually seen a few coins Pedigreed to the Sweet Collection before image

    It was a few times ago at the Clearwater show... it was a "Silver" Proof Set... Barber Dime, Quarter, and Half and Morgan Dollar... all of them were beauties, ranging from PR64 on the Morgan, to a 67DC on the Quarter I believe... it was a really cool set of coins, and this Sweet guy had a Sweet Collection! image
    -George
    42/92
  • Options


    << <i>That is the most stunning 1916 nickel I have ever seen. >>



    The biggest nickel too............image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file