Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Just checking.

I do not know if this has been asked before and I hope that there is no offense taken to my question, but how many of the board members are of the female persuasion?

Stingray

Comments

• Options

<< <i>I do not know if this has been asked before and I hope that there is no offense taken to my question, but how many of the board members are of the female persuasion?

Stingray >>

So far that I have seen...Just me !!! Of course with the IDs, its a little hard to tell !!! But I too am curious if I am the only fish in the pond !!!!
  • Options
    I seem to remember a woman on here a couple of years ago. Can't remember the name though,and I don't think she's still around.

Chris

P.S. If standing over my shoulder and bit**ing at me for the credit card(paypal) bills count, then my wife is on here alot. image
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    there's samsgirl, seen her post a couple of times in the BST board. Other than that, I'm not sure. There is another, she posted earlier asking about how much a 492 card set weighed.
  • Options

<< <i>there's samsgirl, seen her post a couple of times in the BST board. Other than that, I'm not sure. There is another, she posted earlier asking about how much a 492 card set weighed. >>

Just curious as to how you can tell its a female if her nickname is "ajetfan"? I read & replied to that post, but I assumed it was a male !! Why is it that there are not more women interested in this hobby? I played baseball when I was a kid & collected cards then when there were many of them and every kid on the block had at least 1 cigar box full !! Wish I still had them !! But my mind ran toward other things as I got older !! Typical , isn`t it ???
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    I think there was another, IjustLovecards or something like that.

Stingray