Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Player registry checlist

Is there a website where I can find a checklist of all the cards for a player registry? Need to find the numbers and years of cards, leader cards, record breakers, coins and stamps from 1969 and 1974. The player registry is missing many important cards for my set. Does the slab need to have the players name on the slab or can it just be the player on a card? Slab has my player, but just says Game 1 of world series? Thanks for any help

Comments

• Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    Card Listings

Try out the link above. This is where I found my Dan Marino checklist that has become invaluable. After you buy the list for your player, they send you a link and a columnar table pops up. You can copy and save this to excel and manipulate as needed. Keep in mind that it's not 100% accurate - probably closer to 99 to 99.5%. I have found a few obscure cards that weren't listed - but for the most part you should be happy.

Regards,

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    The Beckett site has fairly comprehensive checklists, although they are not easy to find (at least I can't find the checklists easily). Who is the player?

Robert
    Looking for:
    Any high grade OPC Jim Palmer
    High grade Redskins (pre 1980)
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    Jeb (Virtualizard) has a bunch of player set checklists that he's created. He usually asks people to contact him at jeb@virtualizard.com if they're interested. I'm sure he could help you out.
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    Greg,

Thanks for the link to Sports Cards List. I think I will have to drop a few dimes on it.

Jay
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options

<< <i>Jeb (Virtualizard) has a bunch of player set checklists that he's created. He usually asks people to contact him at jeb@virtualizard.com if they're interested. I'm sure he could help you out. >>

Bob, you are correct on all counts.

Anyone interested feel free to contact me.

JEB.