Home Metal Detecting
Options

Going to FL, but not my condo :(

Well, I'll be leaving to FL Nov. 1st. Not hedding to the condo though. image My cousin who lives in Stuart split up (not yet divorced, but I hope they change their minds and don't get divorced) with his wife not long ago and his wife kicked him out, so we're letting him use it till he finds a place of his own. It's a shame though that he put all that money in building his house and gets kicked out. So I'll just be staying around the Orlando area(because one the hotel that runs much of the resort my condo is on is like $300 a night and We were probably going to spend a day and go to a theme park for a day anyway.) for about a week. I doubt I'll get any time to MD, but do you guys know if it's worth bringing. (we're taking a limo to Kennedy Airport, so we have to pack lightly.) Is there any good places to hunt. I doubt it, but just wondering. I was realy looking foward to hunting the beach after Wilma hit too, It's the only Hurricane that hit my condo out of all of them (surprisingly). I wanted to hopefully dig up a few pieces of eight.
Happy Hunting!image