Home Stamps Forum
Options

Huge News in the Stamp World

CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    Is this suppose to be funny? It makes you out to be a true, brown, azz hole. Or is it immaturity? That's your only 2 choices Cladiator. You're either an azz hole or just plain immature.

Jerry
  • Options
    Nah, he's just jealous he doesn't have any cool stamps image
  • Options
    I like this thread!
  • Options
    Dayum UncleWiggly!

Maybe it's time for you take your meds and get smoe rest huh? Count backwards from 10 to 1... "Serenity Now!"

• Options

Dayum Cladiator, now that I got your attention, you want to buy some stamps? There's actually a B/S/T for stamps too!

As personal as my in your face reply reads, it is not. Some threads have been removed. But, in short order, someone posted a thread identical to yours. A eyecatching title and a laughing, floor roller icon. Exactly like yours! Then frolico parked his butt here and ran his post count up on his own personal ... leave me alone I'm busy ... type thread. Replying over and over to himself. This guy was so into it I don't think he would even of been knocked out of the top 3 spots on page 1 in the U.S. Coin Forum. The last I saw he was up the 300 something and still going. Then up comes you. Another eyecatching thread title and a laughing floor roller icon.

I don't think either 3 of these threads were meant to be mean. I think frolico decided to use the Stamp Forum because no one would notice. And he was right. I don't think it got stopped until someone mentioned it on the U.S. Coin Forum and then linked frolico's thread over to there. Your thread and the other thread I mention with a eyecatching title really don't do harm by themselves. Neither did frolicos' for that matter. But, all 3 together and a 4th, and a 5th creates a problem. Forever actually starts seeming like a reality in the Stamp Forum. And that's how long these 3 posts and others added like them just might stay on page 1 if not removed! Most new people aren't going to check past page 1. And if they have there items last viewed set at 20 they wouldn't even know there was a page 2.

So, no, cladiator, I am not attcking you. I am not attacking frolico. And I'm not attacking the other guy with the identical thread. But, I am attacking those that have NOT done it yet. And that's to post another eyecatching title thread with a laughing floor roller icon. Exactly like yours!

It's not out of realm in thinking that in a day or less 10 individual posters could fill up page 1 of the Stamp Forum with eyecatching thread titles and rolling around on the floor icons. And I'm not talking about a ill willed, planned event either. And it could stay like that for a week unless removed.

The only other thing I know to say is like it or not you are now part of the Stamp Forum forever! So welcome fellow stamp weenie! It's kind of like being a coin weenie. I know because I'm both too.

Jerry

• Options
    Well, rest assured I wasn't making a cheat thread to boost my post count. I was simply poking good fun at all you wacky stampophiles image
  • Options
    Stamps are about peace, love, and understanding. I think it's actually the APA's motto image
  • Options
    Oops, I meant APS image
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Hey Cladiator, without knowing it we now have an unofficial Open Forum OT thread going on the Stamp Forum. I don't think I've ever seen an OT thread on the Stamp Forum. At least not a real one. I hope anyone peeking in the Stamp Forum bumps the thread now as long as they don't pull a frolico! Heck, as long as CU doesn't mind anyone can say what they want! OT! Sometimes it seems like days without a new post. It would be neat to see how many people lookin.

Jerry
  • Options

<< <i>image >>

Now that was FUNNY!!!!
  • Options
    Hey Craton, what's the deal with your Avatar's mouth?

Jerry
  • Options

<< <i>Hey Craton, what's the deal with your Avatar's mouth?

Jerry >>

That's what happens to you after you collect stamps for too long image
  • Options
    I wonder what he would look like if he collected Beenie Babies!

Jerry
  • Options
    coinnut86coinnut86 Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hey Cladiator, without knowing it we now have an unofficial Open Forum OT thread going on the Stamp Forum. I don't think I've ever seen an OT thread on the Stamp Forum. At least not a real one. I hope anyone peeking in the Stamp Forum bumps the thread now as long as they don't pull a frolico! Heck, as long as CU doesn't mind anyone can say what they want! OT! Sometimes it seems like days without a new post. It would be neat to see how many people lookin.

Jerry >>

First time I've ever peaked in here.. I use to soak envelopes and get the stamps off when I was younger.. got a check box full of them.... Some old guy who reminds me of Warren Buffet got my older brother started.. then he got me started. I had to stop though because my parents were getting mad having wax paper sheets of stamps drying on them all around the house image then I discovered books... stuck one sheet in the heaviest book I could find, the bible, and that was the last of my stamp collecting days. You might say there was HELL to pay image
  • Options
    Where have all the good flames gone.........?image
  • Options
    coinnut86coinnut86 Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭
    laceupboots
    your sig line disturbs me for some reasonimage
    I dont know if its so much the people doing the dance, or the dance itself
    I think its the dance
  • Options
    I found it on a UFO board I'm a member of. I'm glad I could distrub you. image
  • Options
    Yeah, that superhero dance thing is really annoying and "distrub"ing.
  • Options
    It's a typo. Haven't you ever made one of those before.