Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Buying: 1955 Topps Baseball.

Need all singles in EX or above conditon. Can be raw or graded by the Big 2 or even GAI/BVG. Certain major stars (Clemente/Koufax) will be considered in a lesser condition. Let me know what you have and what it will cost me.

Thanks, Mike

Comments

• Options
    Have some 55 auctions ending tonight. Might be lesser quality than you're looking - mostly VG/EX, although there are a number of EX in some of the lots as noted in the auctions.

1955s
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    I have about 10 commons in PSA 5 and 6. Do you have a want list yet? Alos, I would help if you turned on you rprivate message feature or clicked on the little "lock" above my post and sent me a message
  • Options
    FYSFYS Posts: 194

<< <i>Have some 55 auctions ending tonight. Might be lesser quality than you're looking - mostly VG/EX, although there are a number of EX in some of the lots as noted in the auctions.

1955s >>

I did look at those earlier and contemplated bidding, but was hoping for a more uniform EX or EX+ lot.

Thanks, Mike
  • Options

<< <i>I have about 10 commons in PSA 5 and 6. Do you have a want list yet? Alos, I would help if you turned on you rprivate message feature or clicked on the little "lock" above my post and sent me a message >>

I have made PM active now. Go ahead and send the information with a good price. I am going to crack them out and send them to SGC for the registry, so I am not trying to make any money on them.

Thanks, Mike
  • Options
    Still looking.
  • Options
    RocuanRocuan Posts: 403 ✭✭✭
    I have:
    22 Skowron
    28 Banks
    31 Spahn
    124 Killebrew RC
    If interested email me : rocuan@aol.com