Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Set Deletion

I had a matching MS66 set of war nickels a long time ago on the registry sets. The coins have long since all been sold off and I deleted the registry set as soon as I sold the coins. I just checked and the set is still listed as one of my sets with pictures and everything. How do I get it removed for good?

Comments

• << <i>I had a matching MS66 set of war nickels a long time ago on the registry sets. The coins have long since all been sold off and I deleted the registry set as soon as I sold the coins. I just checked and the set is still listed as one of my sets with pictures and everything. How do I get it removed for good? >>

Probably have to contact BJ ...

Steve
    1st You Suck - 04/07/05 - Thanks MadMarty!

Happy Rock Wrens

You're having delusions of grandeur again. - Susan Ivanova
    Well, if you're gonna have delusions, may as well go for the really satisfying ones. - Marcus Cole
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Yep, if you want it completely removed you have to request it. Sets that are over 90% remain in the all time finest even after retirement.

Russ, NCNE
  • MistercoinmanMistercoinman Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭
    Cladiator, Welcome to the Bust dime registry! Nice to see another John R member in the registry. Fred
  • CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Cladiator, Welcome to the Bust dime registry! Nice to see another John R member in the registry. Fred >>

Thanks! I got sick of waiting for them to seperate the Draped and Capped so just went ahead and put up my dimes and quartersimage

Also...If my old nickel set is still up does that mean that the current owners of the nickels can't use them for their set? Can one coin be on multiple sets at the same time???

• dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Cladiator, Welcome to the Bust dime registry! Nice to see another John R member in the registry. Fred >>

Thanks! I got sick of waiting for them to seperate the Draped and Capped so just went ahead and put up my dimes and quartersimage

Also...If my old nickel set is still up does that mean that the current owners of the nickels can't use them for their set? Can one coin be on multiple sets at the same time??? >>

If they are only showing in the all time finest list, then the current owners can list them with any problems.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053