Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

SMR?

Anyone wanna help a guy out? I'll paypal $5 for the latest copy of SMR. (I'm not a member, and I like to get a new SMR every six months or so.)

Comments

• Options

I'm in the same boat as you (not being a subscriber). Or you can bid on this instead. I won 1 from another seller yesterday so I won't be bidding on this one. This seller even has a few other past issues if you are interested. The one I won cost me 1 cent but $3 for S/H. :-)

ebay 6983238830

Good Luck.
    -- Joe
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    AJW:

What issue do you need? I usually just give my back issues to a friend of mine, so I would be pleased to send you the issue you need at no charge. Just tell me the issue and your address and I will send it along to you.

Eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    Ditto here if anyone needs any. I just keep piling them up until the pile works its way to the garage. Anyone can PM if they need one. If you need a special issue, I'll try to do what I can, but if you need it mainly for prices any issue from the last 3 years should be good.....
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking for the past 10-12 issues since my magazine store no longer carries this publication. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    I use to just give all old price guides to my local card shop.

Can I actually make money dumping them all on ebay?
    Running an Ebay store sure takes a lot more time than a person would think!