Home Metal Detecting
Options

"WILMA" TO CLEAR SANDED IN S. FLA BEACHES!

darn it....and i figured we were done for the year.....if these hurricanes keep up, i may trade my beach machine for a land unit and relocate to new england....i'm sure that older dirt will give me plenty of opportunities for some great finds without worrying about my house becoming airborn in a storm....i will probably pack the wife and kids into the van and head north for a little vacation on thurs.....hope everyone in s. fla. stays safe and sound this weekend....peace, dubba
"see ya at the beach"
imageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    I'd go west by north if I was you. They are predicting New England to get some of the torrential rain.
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • Options
    <<I'd go west by north if I was you. They are predicting New England to get some of the torrential rain. >>

You're telling me, that's why i got all that rain nonstop from the last one. Being that Wilma is the biggest hurricane ever, I'm lucky I have a boat, but this is a bad time for something like this to happen because I just took it out of the water and am in the process of winterizing it.
    Happy Hunting!image