Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Change to PSA Membership Benefits

Good Afternoon,

Beginning on November 1st we will be changing one of the benefits for the PSA Collectors Club.
We are excited to add the new Smithsonian Baseball by Stephen Wong book in exchange for the Black Canvas Tote Bag.
Any orders for new membership or renewals received before the 1st of November will receive the bag. Orders processed on the 1st or later will receive the book. This will include orders received in the mail that are postmarked in October but not entered until the 1st or later. We will not exchange the tote bag for the books so if you are about sign up, please hold off until the 1st of November.
We anticipate the mailing of these new memberships to begin the week of November 1st.
We will have something on the website later this week that I will link so those not familiar with this new book.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact customer service.

Sincerely,

Carol Bennett
PSA Collectors Club Manager
Forum Administrator
Collectors Universe, Inc.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Carol -
    I've had a hard time getting in touch with joe, but he and i talked about having the threads that i put in the forum last night pinned to the top, think you can throw me a bone? Also, do you know where Joe is? Thanks so much.

Ted
    http://www.cardpricer.com - More transactions than any site on the web!

Contact Us:
    info@cardpricer.com
  • Options

I think instead of bags or books, you should just give more free grades. I've thrown out all the gifts that have been given before.
  • Options
    Which threads were yu referring to? I'll review them to be pinned.
    I just got back from lunch so I don't know where he is at the moment.

frolico:
    While some may not enjoy the tote bags or books, we've had many positive responses from people who do like them.

Carol

• Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    i like my tote bags, but i'd trade one for a book.. image

·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>Which threads were yu referring to? I'll review them to be pinned.
    I just got back from lunch so I don't know where he is at the moment.

frolico:
    While some may not enjoy the tote bags or books, we've had many positive responses from people who do like them.

Carol >>

I didn't join PSA for tote bags, I joined PSA for grading cards and authenticating autograpghs. I can alwas buy a tote bag or a book.
  • Options
    Lay off the coffee, Frodo
    The first person in the PSA universe to complete the 1969 OPC
    Hockey set! Always looking to buy, trade or upgrade 1966 Topps to 1969 OPC.
  • Options
    Hey Carol, I think you found them, i put them up in all the card forums, if you want to pin all of them that would be great...if you wouldn't mind pming me your email, i have a few other questions for you! Thanks a bunch!
    http://www.cardpricer.com - More transactions than any site on the web!

Contact Us:
    info@cardpricer.com
  • Options
    I think instead of giving a freakin book why dont you do away with the whole stupid idea of joining a "club" to have the right to subimit cards to PSA.... I know that you would get my business instead of it all going to SGC who DOESNT HAVE A CLUB TO JOIN!!!!
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I think instead of giving a freakin book why dont you do away with the whole stupid idea of joining a "club" to have the right to subimit cards to PSA.... I know that you would get my business instead of it all going to SGC who DOESNT HAVE A CLUB TO JOIN!!!! >>

actually, i think the club is a pretty good deal.. for the $99 you get 6 free subs of any type of card, and of course the SMR online and pop reports.. (and of course the book/totebag)..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    carolj,

I just paid! Sent in a check for two year gold membership! The check has not cleared my bank yet!!
    I have two bags already! Can I get the book??

live each day like it's your last but don't count on it!
  • Options

<< <i>carolj,

I just paid! Sent in a check for two year gold membership! The check has not cleared my bank yet!!

image >>

If the order hasn't been processed, and if it can be caught before it's entered we can hold on to it.
    No, there is no exchange of the bag for the book after an order is placed.

Carol
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>carolj,

image >>

If the order hasn't been processed, and if it can be caught before it's entered we can hold on to it.
    No, there is no exchange of the bag for the book after an order is placed.

Carol >>

Why don't you let PSA members vote on what they would rather have? More free grades, or a book they don't want.
  • Options
    Frolico why don't you quit egging Carol on and just go away. Nobody likes you anyway and we all know who you are
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com
  • Options

<< <i>Frolico why don't you quit egging Carol on and just go away. Nobody likes you anyway and we all know who you are >>

Here! Here!!!!!
    Rangerman / ARMEDPILOT

B)