Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1980 Topps Magic/Bird/Erving PSA 10 Who has one?

I think there are 12 of these in the Population Report. Does any one know who owns them? What have they sold for in the past?
I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

Comments

• Options
    I lost out on a PSA 10 on ebay about a month ago. The final sales prices was $4572.02
    Brian
    Brian

• Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    I think I saw that one but was scared off by something. Were there only private bidders or low feedback or something of the like?
    Do you know any more about the auction?
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    I saved the auction results, for reference purposes, because you do not see many PSA 10 Bird rookies. The seller was "spdycards" with a private feedback listing and the winner bidder's ID was kept private as well. There were 23 bids on the card and the bidding moved from $2900 to over $4000 quickly. I was out rather early for a couple of reasons, money and private feedback tends to scare me.

Hope this helps.

Brian
    Brian

• Options
    I have two of them.
    Yours truly,

NINESnTENS

NINESnTENS: Specializing in Panini mint-gem mint quality sportscards/stickers. The largest Panini inventory anywhere. If we can't get it, it doesn't exist.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have two of them. >>

OK nobody needs 2 PSA 10 Magic/Bird rookies. PM me and I'll give you my mailing address so you can send me one you big horder image
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."