Home Sports Talk
Options

FSU= FRAUDS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! lost to an unranked team!!

Comments

• Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Skippy's baby sitter has been hired away by Bowden. Seems like Freddie Roush needs one. image
  • Options
    Free enterprise with a corrupt government = Everybody is a fraud.
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    From the looks of things the refs did everything they could to give the game to FSU, and they still lost?

Where will stalin and lou be tonight, hiding under the sucking each other's thumbs?
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    as i said in another thread, fsu went 0-5 ats last year on the road. although they won at bc earlier this year, the offense and protection returned to old road form tonight. besides, home acc dogs bite hard! (except duke)
  • Options

<< <i>Where will stalin and lou be tonight, hiding under the sucking each other's thumbs? >>

imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options

Only thing better will be a BUCS loss tomorow

LMFAO
  • Options

<< <i>From the looks of things the refs did everything they could to give the game to FSU, and they still lost?

Where will stalin and lou be tonight, hiding under the sucking each other's thumbs? >>

Ain't that the truth!! That roughing the passer call was a mega-joke!!

• Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭
    This is my comment from another thread:

Florida State = Pretenders!

Anyone thinking FSU is the king of Florida football just needs to look at this game to see they can't
    get it done. This is why in the end when one looks for the best of college football in Florida the answer
    is alway THE CANES!

And Axtell I agree with you. The refs tried to give FSU this game too and they still couldn't get it done.
    FSU is a good team and I'm just tweaking their fans with my pretenders comments but the fact remains
    FSU is not chamionship caliber.

aconte
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    This team is young..we gave up 3 picks and 100+ yards in penalties..if anyone thinks the refs were for Va, you are crazy! WIthout them
    UVA doesn't win.

It looks like the refs decided a lot of games this week!

JS
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This team is young..we gave up 3 picks and 100+ yards in penalties..if anyone thinks the refs were for Va, you are crazy! WIthout them
    UVA doesn't win.

JS >>

More pathetic excuses!!!!!

Here's a simple explanation.....PRETENDERS!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>This team is young..we gave up 3 picks and 100+ yards in penalties..if anyone thinks the refs were for Va, you are crazy! WIthout them
    UVA doesn't win.

JS >>

Stalinisms -

Young team - FSU 05

Injuries to many key players - Bucs 04

"My" teams just plain suck - a priceless lament from Joe Stalin, coming soon to a thread near you.

• Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

UVA doesn't win.

JS >>

Hey JS... where is all of your Sig Line crap NOW ? Nice excuse also. Get real and admit that all of your hype was just HYPE.

TOO BAD !!!!
  • Options
    You all are talking like the Noles are out of it..ahh no they are not!

I guess all this has built up from the bucs and noles going undefeated the first quarter of the season..it must suck to root for teams
    that are to bad that you can't even mention them on here!

JS
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>You all are talking like the Noles are out of it..ahh no they are not!

I guess all this has built up from the bucs and noles going undefeated the first quarter of the season..it must suck to root for teams

JS >>

Uh.... Texas is 6-0

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Doesn't Texas always choke against Texas A&M? I think so.

JS
  • Options

<< <i>Doesn't Texas always choke against Texas A&M? I think so.

JS >>

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Spin it, beeeeyatch... Spin!

<< <i>

JS >>

Uh.... Texas is 6-0

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >>

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Hey JS,

I noticed you replied and even created new threads without addressing our conversation above

• Options
    what conversation?? ok...Ill start one..

Doesn't your *ss hurt from all that bandwagon jumping?? Bring it the whole year or don't bring it at all!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>what conversation?? ok...Ill start one..

Doesn't your *ss hurt from all that bandwagon jumping?? Bring it the whole year or don't bring it at all!

JS >>

In other words, talk smack about your team or you're not a true fan?

Go look at other threads and you'll see that not only am I a 'Stro fan, but also a Horn and Texans fan.

As I was saying...

• Options
    Oh yeah and I almost forgot

<< <i>what conversation?? >>

this one:

<< <i>it must suck to root for teams that are to bad that you can't even mention them on here! >>

Uh.. Texas is 6-0

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • Options
    LOL..we all know you were here in week 1 telling us that the Texans were going to surprise everyone...what happned to that bandwagon??

oh and those "GO HORNS" posts you make late at night by yourself on a blank microsoft word document don't count!

Can some pass this guy some butt pads??

Go jump on the wagon somewhere else, this board is for die hards only!

Thanks for playing!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>LOL..we all know you were here in week 1 telling us that the Texans were going to surprise everyone...what happned to that bandwagon?? >>

While I still cheer my home team Texans, show me one post where I said that.

<< <i>oh and those "GO HORNS" posts you make late at night by yourself on a blank microsoft word document don't count! >>

Again, you make it seem as if you don't post something about your team or have a picture in your sig line, you are not a "true" fan.

<< <i>Can some pass this guy some butt pads??

Go jump on the wagon somewhere else, this board is for die hards only!

Thanks for playing!

JS >>

Second verse, same as the first.

You want me to go:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WE ARE THE BESTEST EVER! YOU SUCK!!!!

Get real, putz.
  • Options
    If you arn't here backing your team week after week, no one is going to take you seriously. Show up week 1 bring smack and back your
    team every week, not just when they are winning..well.....as far as the Texans..you are still waiting for that part. I thank your
    defense for giving me an easy fantasy football win!

I hear wal mart is having a sale on butt pads this week!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>If you arn't here backing your team week after week, no one is going to take you seriously. Show up week 1 bring smack and back your
    team every week, not just when they are winning..well.....as far as the Texans..you are still waiting for that part. I thank your
    defense for giving me an easy fantasy football win!

I hear wal mart is having a sale on butt pads this week!

JS >>

I back all of my home teams: 'Stros, Rockets, Texans, and Horns (Class of '97); regardless of record.

Again, you are saying if you don't talk smack about your team week in and week out, then you are not a "true" fan. I've been to more baseball games this year than you wish you could attend. I've been to every Texans home game EVER except for 2 that have conflicted with Astro playoff games. As for the Rockets, I've been to more games than you have in your lifetime.

Chump.
  • Options
    It's pretty funny that stalin, who started rooting for the Bucs after they won the super bowl, is complaining about bandwagon fans.

• Options
    USC is bound for a loss and so is texas so we are not out of anything!
    You play the worse game you can play and only lose by 5? there you go. Stupid penaltys calling back INT's and TD's will kill you. Had they not been made, we would have won easily.
    Seasons young, we arent out of anything.
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Skippy they lost, they gave up massive yardage in the last two games, their quarterback might be a good one in the future, he isn't now. Their offensive line sucks. Get real, did they (FSU) hire away your babysitter yet for Roush. That was disgusting, hidind on the bench then throwing a fit and being benched. Big time players step up not cower on the bench. If they can keep their guys out of jail over the summer they might be the team next year or the year after or the year after that. image

Skippy they got beat, just as many calls went their way.
  • Options

<< <i>USC is bound for a loss and so is texas so we are not out of anything!
    You play the worse game you can play and only lose by 5? there you go. Stupid penaltys calling back INT's and TD's will kill you. Had they not been made, we would have won easily.
    Seasons young, we arent out of anything. >>

You played your worst game against an UNRANKED OPPONENT.

You ad 3 INTs by an UNRANKED OPPONENT.

FSU fell, fell, felllllll out of the top 10 because they were exposed for the FRAUDS they are and playing the CUPCAKES of the land....you really think both Texas AND USC is going to lose?

Ha!
  • Options
    stown

LOL, You back "your teams" when they win...that is not a real fan! Guys like you only show up when some team is doing well. Why don't
    you go back to the beanie baby board.

Thanks
    JS
  • Options

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• Options

<< <i>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! lost to an unranked team!! >>

AGAIN!!!!!!!!

• Options

JS >>

JS >>

<< <i>Bring it the whole year or don't bring it at all!
    JS >>

• Options

JS >>

JS >>

<< <i>Bring it the whole year or don't bring it at all!
    JS >>

• Options

<< <i>WTF I DIDN'T BET! I had no clue this was still on even! If i did I would have paid!wtf ever...

seriously had he just confirmed we had this bet I would have remembered. I didn't even remember the damn bet! And with our recent slide there is no way in hell I would have made this bet. I can't believe you guys are making a big deal out of this bs >>

YOU need to read your OWN WORDS my young friend. YOU made the bet, and YOU came up with the $500 dollar figure, and YOU even said that you expected ME to run and hide and not pay................ to which I responded " I am not at all worried about anything except how I will be Spending YOUR money when the Gators win! image Meet you back here about 8pm, on 11/26/05 " which is EXACTLY what I did. How is it my fault that even though you are now too chickenshit to Pay up a bet you MOUTHED OFF and made ON YOUR OWN???

READ IT ALL ON THE ORIGINAL THREAD. http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=40&threadid=423966

And since you are being such a PunkAss about it, and coming up with the LAME excuse about "not remembering it", I assure you that I will NOT let this go until you pay up. and from the sound of it, neither will many others here.
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

<< <i>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! lost to an unranked team!! >>

• Options
    FSU will be out of the top 25 after losing to an unraked cupcake.
  • Options
    History repeats itself.
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    DING DING DING!!!