Home Sports Talk
Options

Did anyone know there was a football game going on?

zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

I bet this had to be the lowest ratings they have had on a Monday night game in a long time.

Good to see the Steelers will still give the Bus TD's. I just picked him up this week off the wire.
EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions

Comments

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    hell no bro! this game is being watched big time!!
  • Options
    Great game, kick is cming up soon for the Steelers win...Reed has been perfect this year (Gary Anderson 1998 image )
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Money line for straight up was good for those that took steelers +150. I put 100 on them =) i also had a gut feeling that Big Ben would score first and almost put 10 bucks on that with 20/1 odds LOL.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I wonder if Roethlisberger's injury at the end of the game was serious? It didn't look good...
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

It looked like just a hyperextension, but with the rash of ACL tears going on who knows. I hope not. That kid has got skills and guts, one is hard to teach and the other is impossible.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I agree with you zef - every time I see an injury like that, it makes me cringe. I tore my ACL playing basketball 3 years ago, and whenever I see an injury like his tonight, I can identify with it. I actually caught a glimpse of the trainer on the sideline, and it looked like he was showing Ben (with his two clenched fists) where his ACL was - my doctor explained it to me in similar fashion. I hope for the best for him.
  • Options
    Double ouch, Steelers squeaked it out image and Big Ben got hurt (hopefully not badly; I might have rooted for a blocked pass, but not a torn ACL...)...
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Even if he does sit out 4-6 weeks, would that really hurt the Steelers that much?

I mean it's not like they need him to win games each week, not with that running game and defense. The steelers will be just fine.