Home Sports Talk
Options

LOL!!! IM here eagles fans!

Im ducking out and gonna let my boys DADDY AND KOBECOLLECTER! PUSH THE ICON!

ill let you guys have it week 9!!! WOW WHAT A BLOWOUT!!!!!! DADDY LET THEM HAVE IT!!!

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kuhlmann - I don't like you...and I don't like iamthegreatcornholio either who forced me into a Falcons logo for a week! If we ever meet at a baseball card show, let's just pretend that we don't know each other, okay?

PS: Can somebody please explain how to post pictures in the signature line. I click on "profile" and scroll down to the little block for the signature line, I've even opened up the file there and tried a few different things. I know how to post regular pictures but I just can't get a picture to post using the signature line. Thanks!

• Options
    image this one is readable
    Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!! image
  • Options
  • Options
    Hey - you can't change it now can you?

• Options
    Somebody tell me how to do a picture in a signature line? Thanks!

• Options
    Profile - Scroll down to the Signature box - use this link: https://us.v-cdn.net/6027503/uploads/oldattachments/wishcowboy6pjth4ej.jpg

image">

Paste the link in between the IMG tags, then paste the thing into the Sig box.
  • Options
    Ugh! You need to paste the Picture URL in between IMG tags. i tried to post the tags, but the damn messageboard thought i was trying to paste a picture and screwed it up.
  • Options
    Thanks Throwdown. Unfortunately it worked - LOL
  • Options
    this one is more readable sorry about the first one! Thanks for being good sports!
  • Options
    daddy43 - that new picture is 84kb and won't upload for me. I'll use the other picture unless you upload a smaller one - has to be 50kb or less.
  • Options
    Try this one out.
  • Options
    <<< Kuhlmann - I don't like you...and I don't like iamthegreatcornholio either who forced me into a Falcons logo for a week! If we ever meet at a baseball card show, let's just pretend that we don't know each other, okay?
    image >>>

daddy43 - you're now also on the list!
  • Options
    Glad to be on the list!
    Not all Eagles fans are bad, but most are. image
  • Options
    Pics look great guys ! !

I must admit, this win felt good but thinking back to all the s*%# you Eagles fans talked the past months made it feel even better. Thanks guys

See ya later on in the season

Big Blue is next !!