Home Metal Detecting

Somethin I put together.

Picked up this shadow box and cleaned it up and put all the beer stopper's from the demo I hunted earlier this year.
These are from the site DemoDigger had invited me too.
Most are beer stopper's from San Francisco,but there are a couple that are not and some are not for beer.
There is one from Eureka,Richmond, and Seal Rock.Also have one for Cook's Water,Citrate of Magnesia and another that say's The Rococo 2 Market St. N.Aherns Prop..
One beer stopper say's Buffalo New Brew and the one at the very top in the middle is a Whiskey Stopper.Can't really make out what it say's.Thank's for taking a look and HH,Tom

Comments

• Nice display Tom! I'd love to find just one of those. Very cool finds!

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Pretty cool......
  • Thank's GR and Millennium,I am trying to get this together for my daughter.Right know she is on break from school and they go back on the 17th.
    I have all ready gone in once to my other daughter's class and showed them some bottle's and clay marble's from some of my hunt's.
    So now my other daughter's teacher want's me to bring them into her class and talk about them.So I am trying to be a little more prepared this time,since I got a little more warning then the last oneimage
    Plus next month they are doing a exibit on 1800's life and will have some thing's set up.One that I know of is a blacksmith's shop.So it should be very interesting.HH,Tom
  • Tom,

Nice display you have. One of these days, I will have to get some kind of display for the various odd's and end's I have found over here. Maybe I can do that over the winter when I can't get out detecting.
    Speer34

imageimageimage
  • phutphut Posts: 1,087
    Wow, that's cool looking Tom.
    Also cool that you can show off your hobby to your kids classrooms.
  • ZotZot Posts: 825 ✭✭✭
    imageimageimageimage

Good job on the educational side of it! There's a good chance some of the kids get interested in the hobby
    Minelab: GPX 5000, Excalibur II, Explorer SE. White's: MXT, PI Pro
  • hughesm1hughesm1 Posts: 778 ✭✭
    Nice display Tom. It's amazing how something that was trash 100 years ago is now quite collectible.
    Mark