Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Darkside grades are in!!!

001 1934 CUBA ABC 1P MS 61
002 1934 CUBA STAR REVERSE 1P MS 63 WooHoo!!!
003 1944 DOM.REP. 10C AU 58
004 1958 CANADA S$1 PL 66 CAMEO (KSteelHeader's coin!!)
005 1965 FRANCE 10F MS IMPROPERLY CLEANED
006 1956 SO.AFRICA 5S PF 66
001 1964 EGYPT DIVERSION OF THE NILE 5P PF 68 CAMEO (Put into a multi-holder)
002 1964 EGYPT DIVERSION OF THE NILE 10P PF 67 ULTRA CAMEO (Put into a multi-holder)
003 1964 EGYPT DIVERSION OF THE NILE 25P PF 68 CAMEO (Put into a multi-holder)
004 1964 EGYPT DIVERSION OF THE NILE 50P PF 68 ULTRA CAMEO (Put into a multi-holder)
011 1966 PANAMA 1B PF 67 ULTRA CAMEO
012 1967 PANAMA 1B PF 68 ULTRA CAMEO
013 1967 PANAMA 1B PF 67 ULTRA CAMEO
014 1967 PANAMA 1B PF 67 ULTRA CAMEO
015 1968 PANAMA 1B PF 67 ULTRA CAMEO
016 1968 PANAMA 1B PF 67 ULTRA CAMEO
017 1969 PANAMA 1B PF 67 CAMEO
018 1971 PANAMA 1B PF 66 ULTRA CAMEO
019 1972 PANAMA 1B PF 67 CAMEO
020 1972 PANAMA 1B PF 67 CAMEO
021 1973 PANAMA 1B PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO HOLY CRAP!!!
022 1973 PANAMA 1B PF 67 ULTRA CAMEO
023 1974 PANAMA 1B PF 67 CAMEO
024 1966 PANAMA 1/2B PF 66 CAMEO
025 1971 PANAMA 1/2B PF 67 ULTRA CAMEO
It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

Comments

• foodudefoodude Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭
    IMPROPERLY CLEANED

So if properly cleaned okayimage
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • PhillyJoePhillyJoe Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭
    Holy Crap™ is right. Very cool. Any SMS coins come back? I've been holding my breath for a week and I'm beginning to turn a little blue.
    The Philadelphia Mint: making coins since 1792. We make money by making money. Now in our 225th year thanks to no competition. image
  • cachemancacheman Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭
    Sorry Marty, nothing personal, but a linked post to the BST board would be more appropriate for these....
  • oldshepoldshep Posts: 3,240
    You suck. How many of the Balboas are on the sales block?
    Shep
  • MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Sorry Marty, nothing personal, but a linked post to the BST board would be more appropriate for these.... >>

Why? These are for my personal collection...

• Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    Do I have to say it again? Pics, we want pics!
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • cosmicdebriscosmicdebris Posts: 12,332 ✭✭✭
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • The Nile diversion set is very cool. A complete set does not appear all that often.

Steve
  • BailathaclBailathacl Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭
    Did you think that 1 Balboa PF 69 UCAM had a shot at that grade before you sent it in, or did it surprise you?
    "The Internet? Is that thing still around??" - Homer Simpson

<< <i>Did you think that 1 Balboa PF 69 UCAM had a shot at that grade before you sent it in, or did it surprise you? >>

I figured a 67 or 68 UCAM like the rest. It was a very pleasent surprise!!!

• laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    Sorry Marty, nothing personal, but a linked post to the BST board would be more appropriate for these....

I very quietly and respectfully agree.image
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato
  • ajaanajaan Posts: 17,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since Marty isn't selling these, I believe this is the appropriate board.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • cosmicdebriscosmicdebris Posts: 12,332 ✭✭✭
    I think laurentyvan meant to put a image instead of a image
    Bill

09/07/2006

<< <i>Since Marty isn't selling these, I believe this is the appropriate board. >>

Hey Ajaan,

Remember this!
    006 1956 SO.AFRICA 5S PF 66

that was the one in that other companys holder!!! I guess the lines were die polish!!

• Congrats MadMarty!!! image

I want pictures!!! image
  • laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    I think laurentyvan meant to put aimage instead of a image

Yup, yup, sorry...
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato
  • 021 1973 PANAMA 1B PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO HOLY CRAP!!!

That should be just about enough to cover parking at the upcoming St Louis show provided those stinkers try it again ... image
    1st You Suck - 04/07/05 - Thanks MadMarty!

Happy Rock Wrens

You're having delusions of grandeur again. - Susan Ivanova
    Well, if you're gonna have delusions, may as well go for the really satisfying ones. - Marcus Cole
  • 004 1958 CANADA S$1 PL 66 CAMEO (KSteelHeader's coin!!)

• coinkatcoinkat Posts: 23,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    Geez Marty, you must have about 100 NGC boxes filled by now!image
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • cachemancacheman Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Since Marty isn't selling these, I believe this is the appropriate board. >>

uh huh....make an offer.
  • coinkatcoinkat Posts: 23,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cacheman:

Interesting reply... and while MM has provided pictures of many of his coins that were graded and while I would not want to jump to any conclusions, if many of the coins pictured by MM have been sold, then you have you a compelling argument.

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,455 ✭✭✭✭
    I disagree, Marty's threads are not SSPs, I didn't even know that he was selling some of them until he told me so in a PM. Besides, it's always fun to go through the grades and see that once again there's at least one BB and one AU58. image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3

<< <i>

uh huh....make an offer. >>

Cacheman,

If they were Canadian yep they would be on the block ASAP, the darkside stuff is a different story. I have received PMs asking me if I want to sell a coin, and I have said no. It will be time to thin the darkside out soon, and I will just throw them on E-Bay and THEN I will post a SSP! I just thought everyone liked to see the grades, I know I love seeing when someone else posts grades here.

Aethelred,
    I have about a dozen NGC boxes, 6 of the long white auction boxes that heritage uses and 4 red double row slab boxes. That is why it's time to thin the collection out, I'm running out of room in the safe!!!

• << <i>

<< <i>

uh huh....make an offer. >>

Cacheman,

If they were Canadian yep they would be on the block ASAP, the darkside stuff is a different story. I have received PMs asking me if I want to sell a coin, and I have said no. It will be time to thin the darkside out soon, and I will just throw them on E-Bay and THEN I will post a SSP! I just thought everyone liked to see the grades, I know I love seeing when someone else posts grades here.

Aethelred,
    I have about a dozen NGC boxes, 6 of the long white auction boxes that heritage uses and 4 red double row slab boxes. That is why it's time to thin the collection out, I'm running out of room in the safe!!! >>

Marty is right. Thats why I had to make my own one of these...

002 1977 NEWZEALAND WAITANGI DAY S$1 PF 68 ULTRA CAMEO