Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Back Issues of SMR Anyone?

I'm looking for back issues of the Sports Market Report as my local retailer no longer carries the publication. Does anyone have the past 10-12 issues gathering dust that they want to get rid of? If so, let me know what you want for them. Thanks for the help!
Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry, they make great packing material...

I believe all past articles are available on line

Library

I once remember browsing though them chronologically. Not sure how I got to that link, but it should still be on the site somewhere.
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭
    ttt
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    sfmays24sfmays24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭
    Ironmanfan,

I have SMR's available from Feb. '95 to present... the early issues also have POP inserts and I also have a 338 page POP Report Issue from 1998 (they were issued with memberships back then). Let me know if you're interested in all or part of the collection/issues.

thank you,

Mike
    sfmays24
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    I might be able to help you out ironman. I always give mine to my buddy when I am done with them--I will check to see if he hangs on to them or not.

Eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    I have them, but they have a lot of wear (I tend to refer back to them a lot), but if creases and such are ok you can have them for the shipping cost.

Just let me know.

jph@theBullpen.com
  • Options
    Hi Bullpen...I just noted your response today. My interest is in the content and not the condition. I would like to take you up on your offer if it is still available. Thank you for responding....Bill
  • Options
    ttt...Thanks to Bullpen who I picked up 3 back issues from....Anyone?
  • Options
    I have the past 10-12 issues. PM me and tell me what you're looking for.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    can anyone help with the last 2 or 3 issues at least? Happy New Year!
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump for the last couple issues
  • Options
    bump

Can anyone assist with the past 4-5 issues?

Thanks
  • Options
    I probably have the last 3 issues for you. If you still need them, IM me and I will double check and we can do another deal like last time
    Thanks
    Tom
    Wine Country Sportscards (Ebay id NVSB)
    Smooth deals with: Beck6, hankcaddy, theorioles, ironmanfan, vitoco1972, shouldabeena10, bkritz, rajah424, bobbyw8469, aisavdbballinphilly, mphilking, bbcardcom, gameusedhoop, jake4pack, katscards, ndfan1, ronburgundy, tennesseebanker, wink, bigreddog, thethrill22, bosox1976, morgoth, swartz1, baseballfan, milbroco, brick, davidpuddy, akbarclone, rexvos, itzagoner, bottom9th, lbcoach20, sbtrailrider, bunker, hoofhearted, livi78
  • Options
    I think I have the last 4-5 issues. Most still sealed new. Pay for shipping and you can have them.

PM me.

Mike

Kirby Puckett Master Set