Home Metal Detecting

Eyeball finds while talking business on the cell.

ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
These things were found while I was talking to customers on the cell phone. I am sure there were some stumbled sentences or lack of attention as I eyed each and everyone of these.image

Sorry, I still do not know how to imbed the photos. -Dan

The photos are of a arrowhead, a Staunton Military Academy button, A US military button a big shell button, a glass cufflink, and a pajama button. Both of the military buttons are from the Waterbury Button factory in Conn. I think the Staunton button is from around the turn of the century; the military button from first part of the 20th century. Let me know what you think? Oh, I think that military button is gold.

Comments

Nice "Wildcard" finds Dan!
    The arrowhead appears to be made of sugar quartz.
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Goldrush. I guess I need to find the post on adding pics.image -Dan

• << <i>Thanks Goldrush. I guess I need to find the post on adding pics.image -Dan >>

Here ya go!
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody else found a pin from the Staunton Military Academy in the last year... when they posted it, I Googled up some info about the school, I believe. Some diligent searching would probably turn up the old thread about it.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Nice finds Dan. I sure hope this wasn't one conversation when you found all of these things. I could just imagine what they were thinking--Their trying to talk business and you are in another world image
    Speer34

imageimageimage
  • sweet finds.
    <<Thanks Goldrush. I guess I need to find the post on adding pics. -Dan>>
    Right this way.
    Happy Hunting!image