Home Sports Talk

Pictures from the yankees game...

looks like it was a long night...imageimageimageimage

Comments

• AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Posada was being a little b**** the whole game...he's not good enough to keep running his mouth like that.

He needs to learn to shut his mouth and play ball.
  • zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭
    Ax- I agree and that's what I was thinking while watching the game and again looking at him spouting off in that picture. Jorge, make a name for yourself, then get a complex.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions

• << <i>Posada was being a little b**** the whole game...he's not good enough to keep running his mouth like that.

He needs to learn to shut his mouth and play ball. >>

Posada is a free swinger --- so a control pitcher hitting his spots will strike him out all the time. But if you make a mistake, he will make you pay -- usually with a 3-run homer.
  • The Yanks are just experienceing Deja Vu!
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Posada was being a little b**** the whole game...he's not good enough to keep running his mouth like that.

wasn't he going to hit 40 or 50 HR's last year?

who said that on here???image
  • ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>Posada was being a little b**** the whole game...he's not good enough to keep running his mouth like that.

I was thinking the same thing - not just Posada (but mostly him), but several Yankee hitters and Torre seemed to be complaining way too much about the strike calls. On pitches that were no doubt, strikes. Some of the pitches were so good, I was amazed they would embarass themselves by whining about the calls.
  • Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990

David Wells pitched very well. I agree...many of those balls were strikes....like the time ARod argued with the umpire for calling him out.
  • AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    No one was disputing Wells pitching a great game, many were commenting that Posada should just shut his mouth and sit down, instead of jawing about it.