Home Sports Talk

Did skippy get the boot?

I haven't seen him post for awhile, and reference has been made on here that he got banned?

True or false?

Comments

• AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>I haven't seen him post for awhile, and reference has been made on here that he got banned?

True or false? >>

Banned? I doubt it...probably just got his internet priveleges revoked at home image

Speaking of that, has anyone seen stalin in that same period of time? I think my theory they're the same person is starting to hold up.
  • They do seem to run in packs, don't they?

I never saw them on at the same time.
  • kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    they are football guys they will be out this weekend! nothing unnormal about that! if you dont like yanks or sox and your team is done why be here during the week? its all football now! go cowboys go gamec@cks and go penn state!
  • OT:

kuhlman, have you ever had the Penn State ice cream? They had a story on it on tv and said it was really good.
  • kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    gator no im from new york now live in ga! never been to penn state but living in NY it was either penn state or hofstra!

ask stevek that question he would know he goes to games up there!
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember hearing anything special about the ice cream, but I graduated from Penn State in 1976 so perhaps a local company has developed some special ice cream formula since then. What was spectacular back then and they are still in business is Suzie Wong's Egg Rolls - that's all they do...egg rolls and zillions of them. I've eaten a lot of chinese food in my time and those egg rolls are absolutely by far the best of all time. Many thousands of their customers say the same thing. If ever getting up to State College - it's a must to visit Suzie Wong's Egg Rolls.
  • Florida State had a bye week last week. They play a bottom-feeding, Big Least team tomorrow so I think he'll be back...