Home Sports Talk
Options

If you have been attacked on these boards

I implore you to message Carol and have those Bullies and Evil Doers thrown off. No one should be subjected to that.

Comments

• Options
    So when are you leaving?
  • Options
    We should all just email her and each ask for a different person to get kicked off. Let's see if we can thin the herd out a bit, starting with the FSU fans and the coin dorks
  • Options

If I got thrown off I know at least 2 people that would have 15 hours a days on their hands.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If I got thrown off I know at least 2 people that would have 15 hours a days on their hands. >>

2 of your 5 other aliases?
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options

<< <i>and the coin dorks >>

I was with you until that last part. Its possible to be interested in more than thing at a time.image
  • Options

yes, it is. I collect coins too and enjoy it as much as sports memorabilia and card collecting. image
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    coin collectors are allowed to be sports fans ... and this is a sports forum. If they went onto a card forum, it is a different story.

we all collect things, and we like sports

so relax everyone
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards