Home Sports Talk
Options

Spammy's Threads

stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
Hey did you see Little Red Riding Hood in the Red Sox Dugout?

Geez, Wang only gave up 4 Hits

Iron Sheff

Hey Bubba we won!!!!

Papi and his MVP Candidate Campaign Director

Roid Droid gotta work on his throwing

CU's Terms of Membership

The following rules of conduct are intended to make the experience of using our Forums more informative and enjoyable for all of our users:

1) As a general rule of conduct on the Forums, before posting a message on the Forums, you should ask yourself if the message is something that you would say to someone if you were speaking to them in person. In other words, you should be polite, treat others with respect, and avoid taking a confrontational or belligerent tone.
2) You may disagree with an opinion expressed in a Forum, but refrain from attacking or disparaging (i.e. "flaming") the person who posted it.
3) As well as you can, please format your posts in standard English, using capital and lowercase letters in the traditional manner.
4) All posted Materials must directly relate to the topic of the Forum in which such Materials are posted.
5) You may not "spam" a Forum by posting the same message or other Materials on multiple occasions on the same day.
Removal of Materials

We have the right, but not the obligation, to edit and/or remove messages or other Materials that violate these Terms or that we otherwise consider objectionable or a breach of posting protocol at any time. Any user who believes that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email at info@collectors.com. Upon receipt of such notification, we will make every effort to take such action as we deem necessary and appropriate within a reasonable period of time. However, we have no obligation to respond to any such notification or edit or remove any particular Materials, and we cannot guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your notification. We reserve the right to edit or delete any message for any reason whatsoever, at any time and at our sole discretion.
So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

Comments

• Options
    If you don't like it, don't look at it?

Only thing that bothers me is that many good sports discussions get lost in the sea of Gemmy threads.

But I fully support getting that Skip2MyLou assclown kicked off.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Email sent.

I ask everyone who wants spammy's spam gone to email:

info@collectors.com

and point out the disharmony he turns every thread into, keep it professional, keep it to the facts, and he will be taken care of.

• Options

<< <i>
    Only thing that bothers me is that many good sports discussions get lost in the sea of Gemmy threads.
    >>

That is the biggest problem.

Many good discussions get derailed as well because he will stick his head in and insert something ridiculously stupid in order to make people hate him more.

Email CU and ask him to get removed.
  • Options

Good evening everybody!!!! The Yankees only need 1 win against the Red Sox to clinch the division because that 1 win will allow the Yankees to have a better season record vs. the Red Sox.
  • Options

<< <i>
    Many good discussions get derailed as well because he will stick his head in and insert something ridiculously stupid in order to make people hate him more. >>

Kind of like the many threads that get derailed by you insulting him?
  • Options

<< <i>Good evening everybody!!!! The Yankees only need 1 win against the Red Sox to clinch the division because that 1 win will allow the Yankees to have a better season record vs. the Red Sox. >>

And here you go derailing another thread.

I beseech everyone sick and tired of spammy's garbage to email CU and ask for his removal. When enough people do, he will be booted.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>
    Many good discussions get derailed as well because he will stick his head in and insert something ridiculously stupid in order to make people hate him more. >>

Kind of like the many threads that get derailed by you insulting him? >>

Hell they're off the track in the ditch by the time I get involved.
  • Options
    Email sent to info@collectors.com

And I sent this thread as an example.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Skippy boy got the boot? If so welled deserved. image
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    these guys get a boner every time gemmy makes a thread..

personally, i hate this sports forum and everybody on it.. and i hate the red sox and yankees just because this forum sucks..

i hate gemmy and axtell..

yes, i hate everybody on here, even my friends..

you all suck, your teams suck, and your threads all suck..

other than that, i like you guys..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Ditto.
  • Options

<< <i>Email sent to info@collectors.com

And I sent this thread as an example. >>

oh my God, are you kidding me? you're a snitchy little loser, too, huh?
    ·p_A·
  • Options

axtell makes his own spam to nuthug hig girlfriend gemmy here..
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>axtell makes his own spam to nuthug hig girlfriend gemmy here.. >>

Wow should I feel honored you've mentioned me by name TWICE in this thread?

The point of that post was that I doubt they are none too happy with the amount of bandwidth his posting their photos must be sucking up....it's not like he's hosting them, he's simply linking to them.

• Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Good evening everybody!!!! The Yankees only need 1 win against the Red Sox to clinch the division because that 1 win will allow the Yankees to have a better season record vs. the Red Sox.

huh? two games left and both teams have the same record.

Sunday ... or Monday
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options

1420sports, if the Yankees win 1 more regular season game against the Red Sox they will at least have the same regular season record and will have a record of at least 10-9 (11-8 if Sox lose the next 2 games) against the Sox. The Yankees will then win the division by virtue of a better record in head to head competition. Kapisch?
  • Options

<< <i>1420sports, if the Yankees win 1 more regular season game against the Red Sox they will at least have the same regular season record and will have a record of at least 10-9 (11-8 if Sox lose the next 2 games) against the Sox. The Yankees will then win the division by virtue of a better record in head to head competition. Kapisch? >>

If they split the remaining two games, then the Yankees would have home field for a one-game playoff on Monday.
  • Options

<< <i>1420sports, if the Yankees win 1 more regular season game against the Red Sox they will at least have the same regular season record and will have a record of at least 10-9 (11-8 if Sox lose the next 2 games) against the Sox. The Yankees will then win the division by virtue of a better record in head to head competition. Kapisch? >>

WRONG. Again.

• Options

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

BEST. POST. EVER.

• Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

This is unbelievable. image

• Options

<< <i>

BEST. POST. EVER.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage >>

I think *that* should become my signature line...a classic!
  • Options
    This thread is worthless with or without pics
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope we can't get booted for showing too much love. I'm going to break down and express my love right now for everyone here. Candy - I love you! Tiffany - I love you! Amanda - I love you! Hanna - I love you! Valentina - I love you! Chrystal - I love you! Oops...I'm in the wrong forum.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>Good evening everybody!!!! The Yankees only need 1 win against the Red Sox to clinch the division because that 1 win will allow the Yankees to have a better season record vs. the Red Sox. >>

hahahahahahahahahaha

• Options
    Wow! You guys are a real bunch of crybabies! All over a bunch of roid injecting men playing a kids game!!!image