Home Sports Talk
Options

Papi and his MVP Candidate Campaign Director

Comments

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    LOL funny picture!! sorry guys but i just spit up my beer looking at that!
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    I wonder if nomaas.org knows spammy is linking all these photos from their site, sucking up their bandwidth.

I think I'll shoot them an email and let them know.
  • Options
    jad22jad22 Posts: 535 ✭✭
    Gemmy, just get off it. Ortiz is the MVP and the Yankees suck. Get the broom out you.
  • Options

jad22, you do know if the Yankees win 1 more game it is over, don't you?
  • Options
    It is over for the yankees. They got nothing. 200 million for a pile of garbage and a small pile of testacles to go with it.
  • Options

<< <i>jad22, you do know if the Yankees win 1 more game it is over, don't you? >>

Huh?

The yankees need to win TWO more games.
  • Options
    gemmy can't do simple math. don't make him feel any worse tonight.
  • Options

<< <i>gemmy can't do simple math. don't make him feel any worse tonight. >>

He thinks that if the yankees and bosox are tied at the end of the season, that the yankees win automatically...he doesn't realize this isn't football, and head to head records mean exactly nothing.

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>jad22, you do know if the Yankees win 1 more game it is over, don't you? >>

Still in Math 101, eh?

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Are people that stupid that they thought head to head match ups in baseball decide the division winner. Did 1978 ever happen?
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    Are people that stupid that they thought head to head match ups in baseball decide the division winner. Did 1978 ever happen?

please say your not refering to me?
  • Options

<< <i>Are people that stupid that they thought head to head match ups in baseball decide the division winner. Did 1978 ever happen?

please say your not refering to me? >>

No, he's referring to the spaminator.

• Options
    they only person I would refer to as being stupid is gemmy for his blind devotion to the stupid yankees