Home Sports Talk
Options

Randy Moss's first TD Ball on eBay...

Yo Randy, you dont mind if I sell dat ball ya gave me do ya? I need some weed bro!!!

Puff Puff Give???

Straigh cash, Homey...
Am I speaking Chinese?

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor Randy really needs the money. Seems like he wants to forget about and get rid of anything to do with the Vikings.

About the football's value - I would have to think painting it like that would detract from the value - it would for me if I was interested in it - which I'm not!
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This may truly be the most important sports auction event in eBay history! >>

Worst eBay hyperbole ever.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Steve, Randy has no say in this auction, heck I bety HE buys it from the guy...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're right - I hadn't bothered to read this due to lack of interest.

<<< Six years ago, Randy gave this ball to one of his boyhood friends during a visit. It was given freely and with absolutely no qualification. It is now the property of the seller that has asked us to list it on eBay. Randy has not disputed this. This is the actual ball with the original purple ceramic “base” or ball-rest. We have included a Plexiglas box and wood base for display purposes. >>>

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    you think he's his friend now?

look at the extra pictures.image
  • Options
    That picture with a young Moss is kinda cool though never saw that one...

Dude can fish too hah, hell he should come back to Minny just for that, screw Florida.....
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Agree that it's ugly looking.
    Not even signed by Moss who thought so little of it that he just gave it away.

Who would bid ?
    Are there any rich Randy Moss fans ?

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"