Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

OCTOBER Grading Special posted

October Collectors Club Grading Special #1
$12 per card - No Minimum
5 Business Days (approx.)
(Excludes Super Sized, T-3's, and Autographed cards*.)
October Collectors Club Grading Special #2
Celebrating the 1970's
$5 each - No Minimum
PSA is adding an additional Collectors Club Special again this month for cards of the 1970's. This special will be for all cards* from 1970 - 1979. $5 each - No minimum. Cards must be valued under $500. For this special ONLY, you can submit your cards from 1970 and 1971 star players as long as they meet the value requirements! There is no minimum quantity required. (*Excludes T-3's, Supersized, and Autographed cards). Turnaround varies with demand.
Current Sets:
1960 Armour Coins
Greg Maddux Basic
Greg Maddux Master
All Time 49ers

Comments

• Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    Hmm, why are they specifying "For this special ONLY, you can submit your cards from 1970 and 1971 star players" when they've already specified "all cards from 1970 - 1979". Just trying to get your attention, or is there something else there?
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    probably because their special usually is a 1972-1992(always seemed to leave out 1970 and 1971). They just want to be clear to the members that they are finally including those two years in the special.
    Current Sets:
    1960 Armour Coins
    Greg Maddux Basic
    Greg Maddux Master
    All Time 49ers
  • Options
    Ahhh! It's about time! 70's and 71's were the forgotten stepchildren of PSA Specials for a while. I'll have to get my stacks from those years ready.

Todd
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    I've got my stack of 30 cards all ready to go,... I'm filling out the form now. Woo Hoo...finally, I can get my 70 and 71's graded.

Now do something for those cheapie cards I have from 1992 and later that need to be in my set registries that aren't worth $12 to grade. image