Home Sports Talk
Options

Time for my SPAM

With the amount of crap on this board, I'm surprised no one has mentioned (hint: SPAMMY, SPAMMY) in a thread all by itself that the game between Boston and NYY is on ESPN tonight........surprise, surprise.

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris

Comments

• Options

They know who is hot.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>With the amount of crap on this board, I'm surprised no one has mentioned (hint: SPAMMY, SPAMMY) in a thread all by itself that the game between Boston and NYY is on ESPN tonight........surprise, surprise. >>

I would be SHOCKED if he creates less than 4 threads about tonight's main event.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    They know who is hot?

Uhm, MORON, the AL east is the last division up for grabs, and NY and Boston are 2 of the largest media markets in America.

Even YOU spammy could figure out that getting these games on TV would be a good thing.