Home Sports Talk
Options

Mike and the Mad Dog broadcasting their show from the top of the Green Monster

Their radio show is being telecast on the YES TV network now.

Comments

• Options
    And I am sure that everyone knows who Mike and the Mad Dog are. Especially the Mad Dog.

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Options

NY, CT, NJ, and probably Boston does. image
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Let me guess:

a couple of loud-mouthed obnoxious NY radio show hosts?
  • Options

Peter Gammons on the show now.
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Their radio show is being telecast on the YES TV network now.

who cares? is there any reason that this (or any of your other posts) have ANY relevance to anything?
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options

I am a TV Guide for the tri-state area.
  • Options

<< <i>I am a TV Guide for the tri-state area. >>

That would be fine if this were a tri-state message board, but it's not.image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I am a TV Guide for the tri-state area. >>

That would be fine if this were a tri-state message board, but it's not.image >>

My thoughts exactly...but spammy thinks he's the only one who matters here, and has already driven away tons of posters with his garbage.

Spammy do you PROMISE to NEVER post again once the yankees' season is over?

PLEASE?
  • Options

<< <i>Let me guess:

a couple of loud-mouthed obnoxious NY radio show hosts? >>

No, they are cool. Mad Dog is actually a SF Giants fan.
  • Options
    Yes, Mad Dog is a SF Giants fan. HATES the Yankees. Mike loves the Yanks.
  • Options
    Gemmy, what's the Mad Dog predicting for this weekend?
  • Options
    Mad Dog thinks that Red Sox are pysched and going to sweep. He does admit though that if the Yankees win tonight then it's over for the Sox.

Mike thinks if there is a playoff game at Yankee stadium the Yankees will win.
  • Options
    I kind of figured he would say something like that! image
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Mad Dog thinks that Red Sox are pysched and going to sweep. He does admit though that if the Yankees lose tonight then it's over for the Sox.

Mike thinks if there is a playoff game at Yankee stadium the Yankees will win. >>

That post makes no sense and you already edited...

He thinks the Sox are going to sweep the Yanks but if the Yanks lose the 1st game, it's over for the Sox?

HEY image

1) Use the "Preview" button
    2) If you have another premature Spamulation and edit your post, at least do something productive
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    I'm sure he meant if the Yankees "win" tonight...
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm sure he meant if the Yankees "win" tonight... >>

That's the point. He gets so excited about making a post that most of the time, he makes some type of error (ie horrendous spelling, a picture that shouldn't be posted, not making any sense, etc) in said post. The sad part is, he edited the post yet didn't correct the obvious premature Spamulation:

Edited: Friday September 30, 2005 at 1:22 PM by Gemmy10
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Wow, what insight (from both this radio show host and the premature spamulator).

If the yankees win tonight, it's over for the sox! Wow, what insight!

and then he says:

The red sox are pumped and are going to sweep!

Which is it?
  • Options

My bad:

Mad Dog thinks that Red Sox are pysched and going to sweep. He does admit though that if the Yankees win tonight then it's over for the Sox.