Home Sports Talk
Options

Yankees-Red Sox: obviously tonight is the most important game

because if the Yankees win only 1 game they will put the pressure on the Red Sox since they will have to win 3 straight, 2 to tie and a playoff game at Yankee Stadium on Monday but we all know that they have done that before. image

Comments

• Options
    I sort of sense that this is going to a Monday tie breaker at the stadium which the Yankees will win of course.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Way to go, Captain Obvious!!!

• Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>Way to go, Captain Obvious!!! >>

He must have got that from one of his newfound "Yanks are great!" websites.
  • Options

for the naive among us.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Are you playing sick and skipping school today, Spammy?
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Just finishing my last do loop for a client and then I have made my $800 for today.

We at Gemmy10, LLC thank you for asking.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Just finishing my last do loop for a client and then I have made my $800 for today.

We at Gemmy10, LLC thank you for asking. >>

Since you claim to make $80+/hour, that means you have been working for +/- 8 or 9 hours today. Which means you didn't sleep last night. Right, Spammy, whatever you say.

Oh and by the way: One who boasts about his alleged wages on an internet forum is, in reality, piss poor.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options

All Nighter last night. Didn't you ever do that in college? I assume you are not still in high school, correct? LOL
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    All-night in school - mandatory to prep for a test.

All-night in work - is your boss a pimp and you his 'employee'? Is that how you made $800?