Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Opiniions wanted on Multi signed PSA/DNA slabbed cards cool scan inside!

I would like an opinion on this "trade card" 3 dodgers is cool, but what is this card? It sold for under 40$ was that a "good buy" Just Curious on others' thoughts

Comments

• StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    That looks like a card from the 1975(76) SSPC set. I was made in 75 but release in 76.

Stingray
  • I wish they were younger!!!! That is the reason why I didn't bid, I saw the description but hey are so old. I guess it happens to the best of us!
  • envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    I would've paid $40 for that. Neat card, clean auto's. But yeah, they are old in that pic aren't they. image
  • 38 bucks isnt bad for a triple signed SSPC, but you are really only paying for the Reese. I would have bought it at the 25.00 MB but after that I'll pass. A cool novelty item. I dont know if the fact that they were three old geezers helped or hindered the price. I kept looking at it and couldnt make myself pull the trigger......
  • All three were pretty prolific and generous signers which probably has a lot to do with it. Erskine and Branca are still alive and Reese only passed away recently, relatively speaking. The fact that there were 20+ years worth of opportunities and Dodgers reunion autograph appearances probably has more to do with it than anything else. I wouldn't doubt that there were several shows where all three were in attendance to sign such a card. Special and way cool, but nothing that should break the bank. Now if it had Gilliam on it that would be a different story...