Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Mrs Mastro Back on the Market?

I went back to the October issue of SMR (the one with Tom Brady on the cover) to look up some prices and I also took time to read the Bill Mastro interview. Take a look at the wedding pictures on his desk - he's made some slight modifications.

Mike
"Must these Englishmen Live That I Might Die? Must They Live That I Might Die?" - The Blue Oyster Cult

Comments

• Options
    I noticed that. He wasn't hidin' it either. So, probably is!

She might have half of the collection/business! Hmm...
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    It looks like a recent picture of Bill so maybe it was a quick "easy come, easy go.........."
  • Options
    jayhawkejayhawke Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭
    Maybe that is why he sold the business?
  • Options
    Wow great point. He can "run" the business and be "paid" a "smaller salary". Sorry for all the quotations, but it fits with the puzzle.....
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    tacky, any way you look at it. Crop the picture if you don't want the ex in it.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    What is this all about ?
    Scott

T206's are always being bought.

aloof1003@comcast.net
  • Options
    Picture is probably very therapeutic.
  • Options

<< <i>tacky, any way you look at it. Crop the picture if you don't want the ex in it. >>

in a personal office unseen by most people, it's fine. in the SMR...very tacky.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>tacky, any way you look at it. Crop the picture if you don't want the ex in it. >>

in a personal office unseen by most people, it's fine. in the SMR...very tacky. >>

image Screw tacky... that's friggin' hillarious!
  • Options
    Looks like 'ole Bill could use some professional help... then again, maybe a professional told him to do that!

lmao
  • Options
    kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    What a strange thing to do to a spouse or ex-spouse. Very tacky.
  • Options
    BuccaneerBuccaneer Posts: 1,794 ✭✭
    I didn't notice that before but I think it's really stupid, esp. being prominently displayed in all 3 pictures.

By the way, he does come off as one of those hyperkinetic Type-A personalities. While they are successful at pushing and shoving to get what the want, I don't like dealing with people like that.
  • Options
    can somebody post a scan of the pic in mag so i can see what your talking about?image
  • Options
    I noticed those pictures as well and thought it a bit strange in the back of my mind. Nothing I would have in my office, let alone let be published in a magazine if I was in the public's eye. Not even sure if I would do it privately for no one to see. Kinda like the stuff you would do to your yearbook when in school. Weird. Especially for multi-millionaire business man to be shown in a trade type publication. I don't know Bill Mastro at all but this tells you something. Not sure what, but something.

Damian
  • Options
    But he is wearing a wedding ring too and looks a lot like "Yul" Rubble!

live each day like it's your last but don't count on it!
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    ANYONE GOT A PICTURE OF WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT??? SCAN IT???
  • Options
    I'm a bit shocked he didn't have that photo graded!