Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Any seen this scam before?

SCAM

A lot of time was spent on this auction.

Stingray

Comments

• There were quite a few folks (based on his feedback) that got refunds because all they got was commons.

I've tried smaller lots in the past and ended up getting minor stars, etc. But, never really what is stated.
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<< On January 1, 2005, I will officially close my doors for good. I am, and soon will be, the retired owner of a very successful sports card and memorabilia store in historic Virginia Beach. My father started the store in 1943 and I began running the store for him in 1979. Over the past 61 years, we have amassed a personal collection which has grown to over 4,000,000 sports cards (Book Value of $2,750,000.00)! As part of the liquidation of my business, I will also be selling my ENTIRE PERSONAL COLLECTION! Needless to say, this collection is absolutely massive. >>>

<<< Seller's payment instructions
    If paying with paypal send to hecubis111@yahoo.com. If paying by check or money order send to Keith Valazza 3101 town line rd alden, ny 14004 There is a 10 day wait on all personal Checks! >>>

So he retires and moves from Virginia Beach (a warm, summer resort area) to Alden New York which is near Buffalo and is cold as heck during the winter and good parts of Autumn and Spring. Nothing at all against Alden, but usually people do this the other way around - LOL.

• AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭

<< <i>There are 50 graded Mickey Mantle Rookie Cards, 7 Graded Babe Ruth Rookie Cards, 1,000 Graded Johnny Unitas Rookie Cards, 75 Graded Yogi Berra Rookies, 40 Graded Jackie Robinson Rookies, 200 Graded Michael Jordan Rookies, 100 Graded Wilt Chamberlain Rookies,1100 Wayne Gretzky Rookies, 300 Dan Marino Rookies, and well over 3,000 Joe Montana Rookie Cards. >>

Then you may want to scan those rather than the 94-95 Hoops commons
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    < Your search - "Keith Valazza" baseball cards - did not match any documents. >

Nothing from a google search despite all those years in the business? Isn't that a surprise! - LOL