Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Huggins and Scott auction.............

Anybody get anything ???????? I picked up some pretty neat stuff. Wagner E-95 card, T cards of MATTY and Young as well as a bunch of unopened stuff to crack.....
Scott

T206's are always being bought.

aloof1003@comcast.net

Comments

• Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    I'm drooling and wanting to bid on this soo cheap, but I've blown too much money on autographs lately.
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    That Young/Mathewson lot was on my watch list, as were a couple of other T206 lots, but I didn't bid on anything last night. I've got a few similar lots tracked for tonight and have a bid on an Old Judge Arlie Latham, but it's already been surpassed. I'll probably put another bid or two in closer to closing time tonight.

I've also got the card below tracked just to see where it ends up. It's at $600 right now, which is shocking to me. If I get half of that for the PSA 3 I now have on eBay I'll be stoked!

imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    The only thing i am really trying for tonight is the wheaties gehrig.......at least for now.image
    Scott

T206's are always being bought.

aloof1003@comcast.net
  • Options
    I threw 2 or 3 bids in, seems like stuff is going for good money...I wish it bombed like Leland's. I would be bidding more!

ended up winning one of the red man sets.