Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

MS63/ MS64 Morgan Lot for Sale

Good Evening,

The following is a pack of ten (10) generic date Morgan Dollars for sale. They are only available as a group lot. All ten coins are NGC graded and definitely worthy of their assigned grades. Eight of the coins are completely blast white and the remaining two are almost nearly blast white.

1881-S S$1 MS63 (very slight toning around the edge)
1901-O S$1 MS63
1880-S S$1 MS64
1881-S S$1 MS64 (traces of golden toning)
1881-S S$1 MS64
1884-O S$1 MS64
1884-O S$1 MS64
1884-O S$1 MS64
1885 S$1 MS64
1885-O S$1 MS64

Total Price: $425.00

The total price does not include the cost of shipping. Unfortunately I do not accept PayPal. Please PM me if you are interested in this group of nice coins. Thank you!

WTC

Edited to add:

THIS DEAL IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE/ SOLD ON 9/29/05

WTC
Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"

Comments

• ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I do not accept PayPal........and do not understand board rules! image
  • Wei, since you are new here, you are probably unfamiliar with the BST forum guidelines.

When you wish to list coins for sale, proper forum etiquette is to list them all in one thread, rather than using multiple threads. The latter situation results in one seller's having more than one thread at the expense of other posters, whose threads unfairly sink to the bottom of or off the page.
  • Nocerino18Nocerino18 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    It seems to be intentional now.
    Coin Superstore's Ebay Auctions
    Personal Ebay Auctions
    My Website
    ---------------------------------------------
    ALWAYS LOOKING TO PURCHASE
    TOP 100 MORGANS / HOT 50
    TOP 50 PEACE VAMS

• << <i>It seems to be intentional now. >>

I know Wei and am confident it was not intentional. While he had been "lurking" for a long time before posting, it was probably almost exclusively on the US coin forum and not here.
  • WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    I was not aware of the rule that only one post is allowed per day. I'll keep that in mind next time.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I was not aware of the rule that only one post is allowed per day. I'll keep that in mind next time. >>

Geeze but you keep doing it.
  • All you have to do WTCG is consolidate all your threads into one thread....and then give that thread one bump per day.

That way, all sellers get equal exposure on the top page.

• << <i>Geeze but you keep doing it. >>

He was merely addressing the comments/complaints he had received. If he had only done so in one of the threads, someone would probably have complained about that, too. Please give him a break.

Wei, please do not post again to ANY of these threads or you will be flamed - let them flame me, instead.image