Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Bonds 500th HR PSA ticket

I tried PSA for the first time for a ticket slabbing. It's Bonds' 500th HR, full season ticket.

Where do I go to find a market for this? (I cannot stand Bonds; the sooner I get rid of this ticket the better!) No Bpnds PSA tickets come up on eBay, let alone a 500 HR one.

Help...and thanks!

nick

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    An autographed Full Ticket PSA 8 failed to recieve a bid starting at $179.00 after running twice. A PSA 9 Full ticket autographed one went for $192.00
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I cannot stand Bonds; the sooner I get rid of this ticket the better >>

NICK - Many other collectors & fans feel this way. So if you do eBay it, you may want to start the auction at a higher price as opposed to starting it low at say .99 cents and have it end for just a few dollars.
    The Senate today was all about steroids and Hall Of Famers like Henry Aaron were present, so with each passing day sluggers like Raffy, Mac & Bonds are getting less & less support. ..jay
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Does the ticket come with his auto stating he is a cheater?
  • Options
    I would be interested in purchasing it. What is your price?
  • Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭
    I won an autographed Barry Bonds Rawlings Adirondack Big Stick professional Bat back in, I think 2000.

Barry was only arrogant back then, not dishonest!

It came with a COA from Ken Goldin (The Score Board, Inc.). My prize? I had a choice of picking from a handful of interesting autographed memorabilia items. I chose Bonds!

Even his signature looks "arrogant" LOL! (i.e., ...a signature that looks like a little more than initials!).

I should have chosen the signed Canseco poster instead, he was honest, right? image

rbd

edit: P.S. If anyone wants to buy this bat and COA let me know! (Bat, COA and a colored 2001 Hunt Auction catalog with an identical bat with that 2001 Hunt auction having a suggested bid of $200-$300 ...he still had some "homer" work to do back then, and was still an honest player in 2001! LOL!)