Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1993 topps finest boxes

I just place a bid on a 1993 Topps Finest baseball box. I know these boxes are sealed,but do the seals say Topps on them? I want to be safe if I win.

Comments

• Options
    I would cancel your bid. Most of the "unopened" boxes have been opened and rewrapped. The pack with the refractor is easy to find and the shrink wrap has no logo on it making this very easy. Unless you're buying from waxfromthepast or bbcexchange or someone else you can trust, I'd stay away.

Lee
  • Options
    Looking at the auction, plus all the other items he has for sale, I don't think he is trying to scam anyone.
    Maybe just give him an email and see where he got the box from? Since he sells so many different types
    of things, he might be selling it for someone else.
  • Options
    It seems the seller runs a consignment business. So he does sell a lot of different items,but sellers may be dumping the items thru him?He does have a store front,so I may pick the box up. BBcexe doesn't have any boxes. How easy are the refractors to find?
  • Options
    The pack with the refractor is sealed differently than the other packs. The pack with the refractor literally jumps out at you.

Lee