Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA HOF Rookie Find 1972 Ron Yary PSA 9 - Just got it back from PSA Sept. Special

I just got this from PSA last week. I was so excited to see the grade, couldn't wait to see it. It is only one of 8 nines with only one 10.

The card is awsome! I will post a scan when I get home. But the real reason I am posting is I want to complete my 1972 Topps football set in the next year so I want to trade it for cards I need for my 1972 Set or graded Packer cards before 1988. I would rather trade for hard to find cards that don't make it to Ebay instead of selling it on Ebay for $$$ and waiting 2 years for a common that I need. I also don't want to see it in the MOSH set. Rumor has it he only has an 8. I stand corrected, he won Carlos' 10 on Ebay, I must have missed it.

I have an offer from someone already but it is not enough so please send a PM or post here.

Also, I just posted my James Lofton Master Set. I am #1. Even though I am the only one I have 40% already.

Go Packers (I hope)

Troy

Comments

• Options
    SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
    You won it on ebay or had it graded at PSA? Or both?

I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time following your post.
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I bought a pack from Paul Deal on Ebay and had it graded.
  • Options
    SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
    Okay, gotcha. Wow, great job! Definitely post a scan when you get it back. Tough card.
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    I hate to break it to you but MOSH won a PSA 10 Yary from ebay not long ago...Pop 1/1, and i think he got it from Carlos when he was selling all of his 1972 cards...

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    I thought Carlos did not sell it, but hey, If MOSH is gonna pay the money I am glad Carlos got it.
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    Sold for well over 1K...

I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.