Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Checklist Mania

I remember a post a few weeks back asking if they're crazy for spending $500 on a checklist. Well, how about this checklist...Maybe the Highest Price Ever for a Checklist?

By the way, there are 16 PSA 10's out there...

Comments

• Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    Beauty is in the eye of the psa holder.

Julen
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Wow - the 86 Fleer set is a monster, and the checklist is naturally going to be tough, but that's a bit insane.
  • Options
    SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
    SMR lists a 1957 Topps Football checklist at $4750 for a PSA 9, don't know what the real world price would be or if any have sold that high.

Okay I just checked, the population is 0 in PSA 9.

• Options
    Hi bidder has zero feedback. .....Hmmmmm, interesting
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    Reserve wasn't met at almost $2750!
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>SMR lists a 1957 Topps Football checklist at $4750 for a PSA 9, don't know what the real world price would be or if any have sold that high.

Okay I just checked, the population is 0 in PSA 9. >>

How can there be a price for something that doesn't exist?
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>Hi bidder has zero feedback. .....Hmmmmm, interesting >>

You guys need to quit constantly implying that every auction won by a zero feedback bidder is a shill auction. I just 'sold' a BGS 9 Andruw Jones Bowmans Best Refractor for almost $700, although it looks like the 'buyer' is a another zero feedback deadbeat. Anyone who's sold on ebay consistenly knows that this happens all the time, and that there's nothing the seller can do about it outside of restricting who can bid on his auctions.