Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Collection Sale - Mays, Rose, Aaron - lots of PSA and other good stuff

Comments

• Options

How much for the camel ??
    Please be kind to me. Even though I'm now a former postal employee, I'm still capable of snapping at any time.
  • Options
    The camel is not for sale. I could never part with it.

However, I can rent it out for children's parties.
  • Options
    Lousy grades of all time stars. Interesting angle.
    ebay:1967topps
    1967 Topps baseball wantlists (any condition) welcome. #14 ATF 1967 set. Yet another collector like skylaneflyer, gimel1 who made it to the completion of 1967 only to need the money more than the company of 609 close friends.
    Looking for 1967 Mets, yankees, and 1968 Tigers in PSA 7 and Venezuelan Norm Cash stuff
  • Options
    But you get lots of them. If these were all PSA 9s or 10s, I'd probably sell them individually or keep them for myself.

I am not trying to pay for medical bills, or a messy divorce. I AM trying to clean up some space in my condo and either put it towards some bills (ones that are not out of control) OR buy a nice T206 Cobb or a low grade Goudey Gehrig.
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to say, but do not think you are going to get much for that stuff. Most star cards of those years need to be in NM 7 or better shape. Most cards in that shape would be skipped over on Ebay. Why pay for a filler card that is in a slab?

Stingray
  • Options
    what should my expectations be?
  • Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    Don't worry about all the nay-sayers. You're selling, the bidding is happening, so what's everybody's problem? The lot will sell and the seller seems fine with whatever happens.

If I win the lot, I'll crack out the psa 1 Rose and resubmit hoping for an 8 or 9.

BOTR
  • Options
    If you get an 8 or 9 I will be VERY upset!
  • Options
    this is ending today. my only request is that you bid as if this were the last auction EVER!

Thanks