THE FAMOUS (or INfamous) "COIN UNO" GAME THREAD
Comments
-



Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )
2 -
Oops
Mr_Spud
1 -

Mr_Spud
3 -
2 -

Mr_Spud
3 -
-
3 -
Compass oil trick for slab scratches

Mr_Spud
2 -
-
1 -
-
-
0 -
This one is a 1963 restrike


Mr_Spud
3 -

HK 5622 -

Mr_Spud
2 -

HK 7042 -

Mr_Spud
3 -

HK 3512 -
1908 Or Philippines



Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.
3 -


Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )
2 -

Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.
4 -

Germany3 -

Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.
3 -

Germany1 -

Mr_Spud
2 -
4 -
6 -

3 -

Mr_Spud
2 -

2 -
2 -
3 -
2 -




Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )
3 -
0 -
3 -
2 -

Mr_Spud
2 -
1 -

1 -

Mr_Spud
1 -
2 -

Mr_Spud
0 -
0 -

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's
BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore, Nickpatton, Namvet69,...0 -
2
Leave a Comment
Categories
- All Categories
- 520.1K Coins and Currency - PCGS
- 328.6K U.S. Coin Forum
- 14.8K PCGS Set Registry Forum
- 5.2K Q & A Forum
- 41.4K World & Ancient Coins Forum
- 3K U.S. & World Currency Forum
- 96.4K Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
- 7.3K Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
- 1.5K Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
- 61 Random
- 246.2K Trading Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia - PSA
- 90.3K Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
- 1.7K Autographs Forum
- 16.4K PSA Set Registry Forum
- 22K Sports Talk
- 115K Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
- 663 Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
- 2.2K Stamps
- 1.5K Stamps Forum
- 670 Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
- 83 Coin Shows
- 83 General Coin Show Information and Discussion
- 11.9K Misc
- 11.9K Testing Forum








