Home Sports Talk

Comments

• Options
    Maybe they'll be of use as bookmarks.
    Wise men learn more from fools than fools learn from the wise.

• Options

• Options
    Another facinating and thought-provoking thread.
  • Options
    Thank you for the compliment.

You have heard of Boston Nation? Well, the Yankees are GemmyNation.
  • Options
    Nope, never heard of Boston Nantion. Enjoy the WS tickets, and thanks again for the interesting Sports Talk.
  • Options

Typo corrected. Thank G-d for the Edit function. Some posters hate that function though.
  • Options
    so, you must be planning on putting some of that money towards next seasons tickets eh? I think that's how it works with unused tickets!
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    I hope you can get your money back once you find out you won't need them. They need $$$$ to build that cool new Yankee Stadium, so your refund might get "lost" in the mail!
  • Options

100% refundabe minus those damn Ticketmaster ripoff service charges.
  • Options

<< <i>100% refundabe minus those damn Ticketmaster ripoff service charges. >>

Ticketmaster SUCKS!!! They are a public-screwing monopoly, and no one does anything about it!! image
  • Options

You are so correct.
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Well, the Yankees are GemmyNation

and I hope they rot in damnation
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Well, the Yankees are GemmyNation

and I hope they rot in damnation >>

SECOND!

I've been busy dealing with the media hyped Rita and just now got caught up on Spammy's spam.

Too bad Spammy won't be around if his Yankess get knocked out of the playoffs...

KARAMA will come back to haunt 10 fold.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options

Got 'em
    ALCS
    ALDS
    WS

It's hard to plan when I don't know who will be the Home team but I took a guess. image

<<I've been busy dealing with the media hyped Rita and just now got caught up on Spammy's spam.>>

Shanty-Townie, Nice to know you are employed by Femur. I am so glad to hear you were around to help our possible victims of Rita as you did with Katrina. I feel very safe now.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Got 'em
    ALCS
    ALDS
    WS

It's hard to plan when I don't know who will be the Home team but I took a guess. image

<<I've been busy dealing with the media hyped Rita and just now got caught up on Spammy's spam.>>

Shanty-Townie, Nice to know you are employed by Femur. I am so glad to hear you were around to help our possible victims of Rita as you did with Katrina. I feel very safe now. >>

What's this Femur you speak of? Like if someone breaks a bone?
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts