Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Submission Forms

I'm sure this has been covered in other threads, but I'm too lazy to search.

If you're submitting more cards than will fit on the 20 lines provided on a PSA submission form, do you just start another form? If so, do you need to fill out ALL the information on each form, or can you write "page 1, page 2, etc..." somewhere on them and just fill the card portion out on the second form?
Football collector 1948-1995, Rams oddball cards & memorabilia, Diamond match.
Cataloging all those pesky, unlisted 1963 Topps football color variations Updated 2/13/05

Comments

• Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    Thanks zef. Couldn't get the whole thing to print out on the paper though, so I got creative and made a similar looking one in a spreadsheet program. Good to go now.image
    Football collector 1948-1995, Rams oddball cards & memorabilia, Diamond match.
    Cataloging all those pesky, unlisted 1963 Topps football color variations Updated 2/13/05
  • Options
    smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭✭
    I use those too. Zef, do you know how to save the form itself to a file, like excel?

Mike

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

No I don't. I also filled out a huge submission and rather than printing out all 4 sheets, I saved it as an .html and after I sent the sub, I went back to check something and nothing that I typed in was there. Just the blank form. So unless you can figure a way to save these with you input, print em out.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions