Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

UofA1285 Doug Beaver Collection Sells for Record Prices!! Need Money Fast? Greattoning is Looking

Who said a pedigree doesn't help! With the excitement and financial rewards of a Great Toning Auction and if you want your own pedigree(optional), what are you waiting for?

Mention this advertisement and for a limited time get up to 50% of net proceeds sent out within 48 hours of a completed auction with no, I repeat, no interest!!image

Do you ever wonder where I get all the beautiful coins that I sell? From people like you that buy the finest coins available. If you want to sell merchandise, receive great service, high prices and fast payment with reasonable commissions, please consider us. Pictures tell 1,000 words so why use the rest when you can use the best! Nothing can match the excitement in the last few seconds of our online auctions where prices escalate before your very eyes. Let our magic work for you. Please call for details anytime!!
Thank you,
Dick
617/964/6960
e-mail: sgfx75a@aol.
Testimonials from the TCCS Forum

<< <i>Dick's a good egg and a reliable seller that will get the job done for those of you who wish to consign your coins for sale to him -- I can vouch for Dick. >>

<< <i>Dick is one of the finest dealers and friends I have in the coin biz - done literally hundreds of thousands of dollars of business with him. His pictures, reputation and network of customers are among the best. >>

<< <i>Dicks a good seller with very good results. You will not be disapointed going with him if you have stuff that you want to go away. >>

<< <i>Dick has also earned my endorsement. >>

<< <i>Dick is very professional and Timely, All this and he is a nice guy to boot, I have done business with Him and I was very happy. >>

<< <i>I recommend Dick highly, he is honest, reliable and takes a great picture. >>

Link

Comments