Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

PAIRINGS SET FOR HALLOWEEN SWAP- CHECK END OF THREAD

SEE END OF THREAD FOR PAIRINGS - MAKE SURE I HAVE LEFT NO ONE OUT

THESE ARE YOUR BASIC RULES. ANY QUESTIONS...ASK

The rules for any and every swap that I organize always remain the same. To find these rules simply go to the opening post of any previous swap hosted by me. Next, when signing up, unless otherwise voted on by the Majority to the contrary, the MINIMUM value will be $50.00. That figure seems to work best for everyone however if you, as you sign up, would like to raise the minimum (or lower it) just state so right then and there.

Naturally, if swap mates want to agree among themselves to a higher value, there is absolutely no problem whatsoever with doing so. You must agree on what pricing guidelines you and your mate will follow and adhere to it.

If any newcomers want to partake they WILL BE thoroughly screened by yours truly and as long as I host such swaps there will NOT BE any "Hit & Run" going on around here. Newcomers will be screened, information verified and approved by me. You will be made to provide ME with a valid email address, your REAL Name (which will remain anonymous but to me ONLY should you wish to remain anonymous) AND address along with phone numbers....THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS AND HAS TO BE AND IS GOING TO BE.

In the event that even after I've thoroughly screened someone, he or she DOES turn out to be a con artist, not only will their Names be plastered all throughout these Message Boards/ Forums but you are looking at being prosecuted for theft and Mail Fraud. Let's hope this does NOT transpire. This sort of activity will NOT be tolerated.

OK, so go to the opening post to any past swaps I've hosted and see the Rules which are etched in stone. OK everybody, sign up and spread the word. Go out and recruit some bona fide collectors that you can vouch for. When signing up if recruited by someone, please post the person's Name that recruited you as I'll have a little Bonus Giveaway for the person that recruits the most but REMEMBER, when you DO recruit you are vouching for that person as one of Integrity and outstanding Moral Turpitude and basically standing good for that person.

I have had recent reports of "Problem swappers". I know who you are just as you know who you are and I tell you now, if it does not cease IMMEDIATELY I PERSONALLY will ban you from these swaps. Are we clear on this?

Obviously, I am in... signee #1 recruited by "self" and I vote for a $50.00 MINIMUM. imageLet's Go !

edited for spelling corrections

Comments