Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

NY, NJ, CT .....WCCC coin show Wed Evening Oct. 19th...Table reservations now available

For table info give me a email or call...you cant beat the table price of only $20 and you get dinner with that!!!!

This is the 2nd year that the WCCC will be having a Coin Show...last year was very successful and enjoyable....food, fun, prizes, and of course coins coins coins...lots of dealers, lots of friends....easy to get to....hope to see you!

Westchester County Coin Club. – Coin Show,
Wednesday October 19th, 2005

Westchester County Coin Club
Established 1938 and Celebrating 67 years of service to the coin collectors of New York!

Coin Show Information
Wed Evening - October 19th, 2005,
Show Time 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Dealer Set up 6:00 PM

St. Pius X Church – Cafeteria – Ramsey Road – Scarsdale NY
(For table information, call 914-722-3606)

Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com

Comments

• Options
    ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt with a quick update.....many tables have been reserved....if you want to sell some coins, meet some friends, and enjoy some dinner in a happy coin environment....let me know so I can get you a bourse form and secure your table......most dealers last year said they sold more coins in the few hours the show was held then they sold in many 2 days shows......dont miss this great little show!!!! Jon
  • Options
    ttt.....may be the last chance to pick up a table......table fee of $25 includes dinner....most tables sold, few spots left....email me if you want one!
  • Options
    ttt
    Nick
  • Options
    Just a reminder that the show is coming up....several very nice dealers....if anyone still needs a table let me know....well worth the trip for a night out to enjoy a coin show!!! image