Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

IN MEMORY OF SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 - Please take a look

It was four years ago today that our world changed forever. Please take a look at the below photographs and remember not only those that were lost on September 11th, 2001 but also those that have given their lives trying to assure it does not happen again. I beg of you not to forget what happened on that day and keep your resolve strong to fight and win this war that was thrust upon us. I'm not going to get politcal about this and would greatly appreciate that anyone who replies to this thread do the same. Thank you.

Please click this link as well. The link is safe, extremely safe...I have watched it hundreds of times with zero problems. It is a short video put together in October of 2002. The video is extremely well done and helps in making those moments real again. This video is not in bad taste as some I've seen but it will bring back feelings you may not have felt in quite some time. It's only a couple of minutes long. It begins with scrolling text but soon goes into video so don't think it's not working when you only see writting. There is also sound to the video so please turn on your speakers (it's a normal volumn, nothing blasting).

Click here to see the most well done September 11th video I have ever seen

The people on Flight 93 were not victims but the first soldiers to give their lives fighting in this war.

Comments