Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Any 1807 Capped Bust Halves Out there?

I want to buy them. Slabbed or raw. Original problem free pieces please.
Looking for ones in Fine- Very Fine condition. Will consider XF for the "right" coin.
I know.... tough coin and that's why I'm looking. I will pay strong (but not stupid)
money and pay very fast. Please PM me with images and price. Notice I said "PRICE"
I do not make offers on coins.image Thanks!
Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimage

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LM, even with the hole I can tell that ain't a 1807 "Capped Bust Half." (wink) Which is what I'd like.
  • Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1807 CBH VF30.image

Ohhhhh...you said you wanted one for sale...ooops!image
    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options
    RNCHSNRNCHSN Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    What a TEASE!
  • Options
    Hey Tom, I guess that one is OKimage. Always enjoy seeing these at least. Put a price on it!!!!!
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>LM, even with the hole I can tell that ain't a 1807 "Capped Bust Half." (wink) Which is what I'd like. >>

Whoopsie. image

Actually, I wish I had an 1807 Capped Bust (holey), myself. I've had more success finding the Draped.

Just sold an unholed 1808 half, but it was ugly.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

<< <i>Just sold an unholed 1808 half, but it was ugly. >>

Which means I probably would have liked it. Heh
  • Options
    I doubt it. 'Twas low grade and half toned from an old, rather harsh cleaning. Dull as dishwater.

I sure do like the "snakey eagles" on dem early CBH's, though.

• Options
    mozinmozin Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I want to buy them. Slabbed or raw. Original problem free pieces please.
    Looking for ones in Fine- Very Fine condition. Will consider XF for the "right" coin.
    I know.... tough coin and that's why I'm looking. I will pay strong (but not stupid)
    money and pay very fast. Please PM me with images and price. Notice I said "PRICE"
    I do not make offers on coins.image Thanks! >>

Nice to see you are wanting the same coins I want, EXCEPT I only want AU grades already encapsulated.image
    I collect Capped Bust series by variety in PCGS AU/MS grades.